Guest Room Rates/Policies
All rates are subject to change without notice and do
not include a 10% local lodging tax.
All rates are for double occupancy with the exception of cottage
4, which is based on a 4 person occupancy.
There is a $10.00 charge
for each additional person over the age of 6.
High season (summer
rates) are from Memorial Day to October 1st and also apply to
all major holidays and spring break.
Low season (winter rates)
are from October to Memorial Day.
Special winter rates may apply to extended stays during the
Check-in 3:00pm, check-out 11:00am
A two day minimum stay may apply during high season
and most holidays.
To hold a reservation we accept most major credit cards
and personal checks. One night deposit required.
All units are smoke-free and a $250 fee will be incurred
if the room is smoked in. Unfortunately pets are not allowed.
CANCELLATION/SHORTENED STAYS AND NO-SHOWS
- There is a cancellation fee of $15.00 per room or cottage for each cancellation that requires a return deposit.
- WINTER SEASON CANCELLATION POLICY (October 1st – Memorial Day Weekend)
- A cancellation notice of 7 days is required during our "low season" for a full refund (minus the cancellation fee.)
- SUMMER SEASON CANCELLATION POLICY (Memorial Day Weekend- October 1st)
- During our "high season," 30 day cancellation notice will be required for a full refund (minus the cancellation fee.)
- If the cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to your reservation arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Owing to the business risk imposed by large group cancellations, particularly during the all-important summer season the Wayside Lodge will require a 60 day cancellation notice for reservations that include either three or more cottages or rooms, or extended stays reservations of more than 7 days during our "high season."
Reservations and deposits need to be made by the person who will be financially responsible for the entire reservation of that cottage. Deposits are non-transferable. Deposits for reservations are based on the length of stay and the number of cottages reserved.
Each cottage and/or rooms will require a list of names for the people who will be occupying them. Two reasons for this. (1) All of our rates are based on two people except cottage 4 and it is based on 4 people. (2) In case of an emergency of family & friends trying to reach you, it will make it much easier for us to contact you.
- For a single cottage reservation of three days or less, a single night deposit is required.
- For a reservation of four to seven days, a two night deposit is required to hold a reservation.
- For a reservation of more than a week, a three day deposit is required.
For a reservation that includes multiple cottages or rooms during our "high season," a deposit must be made for each cottage/room and must cover at least 50% of the total cost of the reservation.