Wayside Lodge Rental Policy
Guests may check in between 3pm – 6mp daily. If arrival will be later than 6pm, we kindly request you contact us the day of arrival to confirm a specific check-in time in order to best meet your needs.
Check-out time at or before 11am.
- All rates are subject to change without notice and do not include a 10% local lodging tax.
- All rates are for double occupancy with the exception of cottage 4, which is based on a 4 person occupancy.
- There is a $10.00 charge for each additional person over the age of 4.
- A two day minimum stay generally applies during the summer season and most holidays.
- A deposit. is required to hold reservations. We accept most major credit cards and personal checks. At this time we only take payments over the phone.
- All units are smoke-free and a $250 fee will be charged if the room is smoked in.
- Crab cooking is not allowed on the property as the smell is almost impossible to remove. A $250 fine will be charged if evidence of crab cooking is found.
- Guests are not permitted to move or rearrange furnishings without the consent of management.
Wayside grounds are private and pets are not allowed. Should a pet be discovered in a cottage or suite, the registered guest will be charged a $250 special cleaning & deodorizing fee.
CANCELLATION/SHORTENED STAYS AND NO-SHOWS
- There is a cancellation fee of $15.00 per room or cottage for each cancellation that requires a return deposit.
- Summer season (Memorial Day weekend – October 1) A cancellation notice of 30 days is required for a full refund (minus the cancellation fee).
- October 1 – Memorial Day weekend : A cancellation notice of 7 days is required for a full refund (minus the cancellation fee)
- If the cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to your reservation arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Deposits for reservations are based on the length of stay and the number of cottages reserved and are non-transferable.
- For a single cottage reservation of three days or less, a single night deposit is required.
- For a single cottage of more than three days a 50% deposit is required.
For a reservation that includes multiple cottages or rooms during our "high season," a deposit must be made for each cottage/room and must cover at least 50% of the total cost of the reservation.
$25 fee will be charged for each key that has been lost or otherwise not returned.
Wayside lodge is not responsible nor liable for accidents or injuries to guests themselves or to other guests. The Wayside lodge is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items.
Policies are subject to change with or without notice.